EARLY ADMISSION/DUAL ENROLLMENT
Students who wish to participate in the Early Admission/Dual Enrollment program meet the following conditions:
- Completion of at least 3 high school credits with a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.0
- Successfully pass Algebra 1 EOC and FSA/ELA
- Earn appropriate scores on all subjects of either CPT, PERT, SAT, or ACT
- Must be in good standing with the school board
Meet the prerequisites? Here are your next steps:
1. Review the PSC Articulation Agreement for more specific details.
2. Review, sign and turn in your Early Admissions/Dual Enrollment Contract to your counselor.
3. Apply as a PSC Dual Enrollment student and complete a separate step to register for PSC Dual Enrollment classes, visit the Pensacola State College - Dual Enrollment Website
4. See the full list of course you're eligible to take as a PSC Dual Enrollment student (and the high school credit awarded in red) PSC General Education Requirements(Baccalaureate & Associate in Arts)